WHY MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO DIFFERENT HAIR COLORS (Men's Health):
- Brunettes. In a 2011 study out of the U.K., men rated brunettes as more physically attractive when shown pictures of the same woman with red, blonde, or brown hair. The same study found that men also view brunettes as more intelligent, competent, approachable, and arrogant. Another study shows that men also see brunettes as more reliable and steady.
- Redheads. Before she even opens her mouth, you see her as more temperamental and slightly less attractive than her brown or blonde-haired twin, according to a study from the University of Westminster. You also think she'll be easier to get into bed, and the research shows you may be right, one study found that redheads have more active sex lives than brunettes and blondes.
- Blondes. You're more likely to hit on one in a bar, finds a study published in the Scandinavian ...
Don Amero performs at the Lorne Watson Hall, Friday Oct. 19th at 7:30! Had a chance to talk with him....take a listen!
WHAT YOUR SLEEP STYLE SAYS ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP
1. LIBERTY: Back to back but not touching (28%)
This couple feel connected whilst independent enough to sleep separately. They are used to each other and accept each other's sleeping habits.
2. CHERISH: Back to back but touching (18%)
This couple are comfortable, intimate and relaxed with each other. A popular position in a new relationship.
3. SPOONS (MALE): Male spoons with the female on the inside (13%)
This is a traditional position, in which the male takes the lead and protects his lover. Couples sleep side-by-side each curled up with each other in the fetal position. Traditional spooning is the most common position adopted by couples during the first few years of their relationship or marriage. It shows both a strong sexuality and feeling of security in the relationship
4. PILLOW TALK: Face to face (7%)
This position represents an intimate ...